Information to Contractors/Builders
For the Main Contractor, the Termimesh Termite Control Barrier offers:
- Termimesh will design and install the System
- Termimesh is not subjected to any NEA’s regulated application or reporting process
- Termimesh is not time or weather restrictive
- Termimesh is installed progressively and will not impede on the construction programme.
- Being chemical free, there will not be any chemical dangers posed to the worksite
- Our trained Technicians work closely with subcontractors to ensure a smooth building schedule
- Termimesh will provide method statements and shop drawings before commencement
- Installations are supervised and checked
- The outstanding effectivness and durability of the termite control barrier together with backup warranties mean the contractor’s ongoing potential liabilities are reduced
- To download a copy of The Termimesh Introduction to Contractors/Builders
There are more than 100 installation designs and specifications to suit the many types of construction methods Termimesh encounters.
Buildings are complicated and seldom have the same specifications. Termimesh has authorised installation specifications which will cope with the differences.
These specifications are available to architects ,developers, home owners, builders and building designers by contacting us.
For example we have the following specifications:
- 21 types of Perimeter protection
- 7 types of Service Penetration protection
- 10 types of Zero Boundary construction
- 5 types of Tilt-Up slab construction
- 9 types of Retaining Walls
- 5 types of Concrete Wall Construction Joints
- 11 types of Abutting Paths and Driveways
- 7 types of Rendered Walls
- 10 types of Control Joints